03. I want to make the reds and blues pop more, and make the rest of the colours look soft. So I added a hue/saturation layer. (This may or may not work for your image, but you can just fiddle around until you get something you like!)
05. Another selective colour layer:
Reds: -91, 0, 0, 0
Cyans: -33, 0, 0, 0
06. Texture time! Add this texture: by bambinainnero and set to lighten 100%. I erased the bits over face.
07. Add this texture: also by bambinainnero set to darken 70%. I erased the bits over her face again, I also erased some of the pink up the top.
08. Add this texture: byinnocent_lexys@dustypaper set to lighten 100%. Erase parts over face.
09. Add this texture: by serene_infinity set to softlight 100%.
010. Add this texture: by chaoticfae set to screen 100%.
011. Last texture! Add this: bycrazy_delight set to softlight 50%. Erase bits around face.
012. I then added some text with the font Georgia, and set the text layer to softlight, then duplicated it. And you’re done!
- PSD HERE!
- Hope you enjoy this tut and that it's useful :)